Developer: Enigami | Publisher: Focus Home Interactive | Release date : 18 Apr 2017 | Total Size: 2.25 GB
Shiness’ characters and story were first birthed over 20 years ago from the pen strokes of a young Samir Rebib, co-founder of Enigami.
Now, after a successful Kickstarter campaign and with the help of publisher Focus Home Interactive, this young team is close to releasing their first game – featuring 5 playable characters with distinct playstyles and personalities:
- Chado – This daring young Waki dreams of travelling far beyond his home town Kimpao – and this desire quickly lands him in big trouble!
- Poky – A faithful friend to Chado, Poky has an incredible talent for engineering that makes up for his lack of courage.
- Rosalya – Shy but loyal to the party, Rosalya has a powerful affinity with fire and is on the search for a mysterious truth.
- Askel – A formidable young mercenary, the enigmatic Askel already has a far-reaching reputation in Mahera.
- Kayenne – A strong, natural born leader, Kayenne remains calm in even the most difficult situations.
Directly control your party members in hyper-dynamic combat – each character has powerful magical abilities and their own devastating Hyper Combos!
Though battles are 1v1 in classic fighting game tradition, party members can cast spells from the sidelines and be swapped out through the tag team system.
Outside battle, the open, puzzle-filled environments give party members plenty of opportunities to shine. From Kayenne’s telekinetic talents to Rosalya’s use of fire to reveal hidden entrances, use potent abilities to overcome any obstacle that stands in your way.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, AMD Radeon HD 6950/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended
Download Bellow Full Game
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom How To Install:
- Play. Fun with us